Are you interested to continue your career as an accounting professional in Canada?Equip yourself with the skills needed to make yourself an effective business leader in Canada. Get the credentials that employers demand, and become a CPA, a Chartered Professional Accountant!
Learn how by participating in this live 1 hour webinar presented by Sheila Cheung, Student Recruitment Officer from the Chartered Professional Accountants of British Columbia (CPABC):
• How to transfer international education and work experience (accounting/finance) towards admission for entry into the CPA program.
• CPABC employment resources for CPA students/candidate.
• BC’s economic outlook for accounting job openings.
• CPA Canada free online course ‘Guide to Accounting Business Culture: Adapting to the Canadian Accounting Workplace
• Salary guide for Canadian accounting jobs
• Hiring trends and how to prepare for job interviews in Canada
• And much more…