Why work with G-TAC over other staffing firms?
Our professional team have years of experience connecting global talent with Canadian employment opportunities, and helping thousands of clients find their dream jobs.
What are the highly in-demand occupations in Canada’s
ICT stands for Information and Communications Technology.
As of 2019, the highly in-demand occupations with insufficient domestic labour supply are:
– Computer and information systems managers
– Computer engineers (except software engineers and
– Mathematicians and statisticians* (*Positions for actuaries or related occupations are excluded from this subset. )
– Information systems analysts and consultants
– Database analysts and data administrators
– Software engineers and designers
– Computer programmers and interactive media developers
– Web designers and developers
– Computer network technicians
– Information systems testing technicians
What is a Virtual Career Expo?
G-TAC will utilize its resource, networks and connections to host the National Virtual Career Expo – a showcase of job opportunities and career options across Canada.
It is Canada’s largest online job and talent attraction fair. It is a great opportunity for employers and jobseekers to make direct connections.
In the meanwhile, at the LIVE Channel during the event days, there are live info sessions by subject matter experts to present new labour market information and trends.
What are the benefits to join the National Virtual Career Expo?
Whether you’re a recent graduate or a seasoned professional, the National Virtual Career Expo is the perfect opportunity to