Cyber Security Fundamentals for Your Next Career Move
Topics to Cover:
• Overview of the Cyber Threat Landscape and the impact on governments, organizations, employees, customers and citizens.
• Updated cyber-security industry norms and requirements, technology trends, skills, and tools.
• Career paths and job opportunities of cyber-security related occupations.
Cyber security becomes more critical than ever, while digital economy is playing an important role to drive the economic growth. As a result, there are many employment opportunities that are related to cyber security. If you want to develop your career in this field and want to figure out the career path, please join Mr. Fred Nesrallah to kick off the new year with new knowledge and resolution, as he will share the latest LMI and his insights regarding the career opportunities in cyber security, including:
– To perform a deep analysis of Threat Actor Groups, Tactics and Technical Capabilities that will assist organizations in developing a defensive posture in data Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability
– To examine the complex system wide vulnerabilities that are currently being exploited in order to develop a deep understanding of mitigation strategies and vulnerability management
– To identify various strategies and options regarding skills enhancement and industry certification
About the Speaker:
With more than 20 years of experience within the Information Technology domain, Mr. Nesrallah has focused his work on providing leading edge Labour Market Intelligence (LMI) to the private sector, government, education and the greater employment services sector.
Currently, Mr. Nesrallah is acting as a lead strategist providing insight into the development of next generation talent acquisition strategies.